5 days / 4 nights
Day 01 SOFIA
Arrival in Sofia - the capital of Bulgaria. Accommodation and overnight in Sofia.
Day 02 SOFIA
Departure to the Rila Monastery /10th c./, UNESCO World Heritage site, the largest and the most impressive Bulgarian monastery. Tour of the monastery complex and the main church. After drive back to Sofia. Sightseeing tour of Sofia – a city with 7000 years long history, concentrating numerous cultural and historic monuments from different periods. Visits of the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the St. George Rotunda from the 4th century, the St.Sofia Basilica, the Ruins of Serdica. Overnight in Sofia.
Day 03 SOFIA – PLOVDIV – VELIKO TARNOVO
Departure to Veliko Tarnovo via Plovdiv. Sightseeing in Plovdiv Old town with National Revival architecture and excavations from Roman times. Visit the St.Constantine and Helena Church. After proceed to Kasanlak /short stop/. Departure to Veliko Tarnovo. Overnight in Veliko Tarnovo.
Day 04 VELIKO TURNOVO – ARBANASSI - SOFIA
Sightseeing of Veliko Turnovo, including the Samovodska Charshiya – the street of old crafts. Departure to the museum town of Arbanassi and walking tour. Entrance to the Church of Nativity - genuine gallery of religious art. Proceed to the Preobrajenski Monastery and see its wonderful wallpaintings from the famous Bulgarian artist Zahari Zograpf. After drive back to Sofia. Overnight in Sofia.
Day 05 SOFIA
Transfer to the airport for departure flight.
End of our services.
Tour is organized for min 2 pax:
Net price per person:
- Sharing a double room : price starts from 725 Euro up to 795 Euro depending on the period of the stay
- Single room supplement: 110 Euro
The above price includes:
• Accommodation 4 nights at BB basis as per the above program at 3-star hotels;
• Private car (for 2-3 pax) or air-conditioned van, minibus or coach for all the above itinerary and program;
• English speaking guide on days 02,03 and 04 (for parties of 2-3 pax the guide will also drive);
• Entrance fees to the Rila Monastery / museum is not included/, the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the St. George Rotunda from the 4th century, the St.Sofia Basilica, the Ruins of Serdica in Sofia; the St.Constantine and Helena Church in Plovdiv; the Church of Nativity in Arbanassi; the Preobrajenski monastery.
• All Bulgarian taxes.